Showcase your achievements:
If you have used Olympiad Helper for Mathematics exam preparation and you are selected for LEVEL - 2
, then we would like to showcase
your achievement to our website and Facebook page. Please fill the details
To see the RESULT - CLICK HERE
Criteria for qualifying for the IMO 2nd level:
- Top 5% of students, class wise, who appeared for the 1st level Olympiad.
- Top 10 rank Holders, State wise & Class wise.
- Class topper, where 10 or more students from a class appeared for the IMO and scored 50% or more marks.
- The 2nd level exam will be conducted on-line on 6th, 7th & 8th Feb 2015. Exact time, date and venue will be shared by end Jan 2015
- There is no Level 2 exams for class 1 and class 2