The Most Trusted Olympiad Preparation Kit
Most of the Olympiad exams are conducted on the similar syllabus that kids are studying in the school. It means that they do not require additional reference books for the preparation of these exams.
However, at the same time questions asked in these exams are quite different than what kids learn in the school. Questions are trickier and conceptual.
To excel in “Olympiad Exams”, it is essential for the students to understand the exam pattern, evaluate and prepare themselves on the Olympiad standard questions.
Following are the few impressive features that make
“OlympiadHelper.com” the most comprehensive and
trusted tool for Olympiad exam preparation
Currently, the biggest problem
for the students appearing in Olympiad Exams are that; these
exams are conducted in the mid-session. This does not give
enough time to the students for the preparation.
With “Chapter-wise Test Generation” feature students can start
their Olympiad Exam preparation as soon as they complete
their first chapter.
Most of the Olympiad Exams are
conducted on the similar syllabus, but still they differ slightly on question pattern, standard/type of the question and marking
scheme. Some exams include mathematical questions in
Science/Computer papers and some do not.
To provide our learners; more realistic feel while taking a practice
test, we provide an option to select Exam pattern. It also means
that you DO NOT NEED to buy a separate package of the same
subject for different exams.
After each test, the student will get a detailed diagnostic
report that contains students performance break-up at the chapter
At the end of each mock test, kids are
presented with the percentile score. If your percentile score is 86,
this means 86% of all the kids who appeared on the same exam
have scored either less than or equals to your marks. However, it
also means that 14% of the kids have scored more then your
marks. This feature helps the kids to evaluate their preparation.
When a kid is attempting the various question, it is obvious that he/she will make a mistake and mark certain questions with the wrong answer. Our “Review Test” feature allows kids to create test containing all the questions he/she has marked wrong for the subject. This feature allows kids to attempt only those questions they have already marked wrong. This feature becomes very useful while revising the subject when exams are nearby.
As our services are
completely online, it enables us to be connected. Our tool allows
kids to send feedback on the questions asked in our online
tests. A kid can seek description or explanation on any
question asked in our test papers. Students also have option to
ask questions related to their course.
Our subscriptions are valid till 31st March 2017 and it includes:
*ASSET and IAIS exam papers are available from class 3.
- Chapter-wise Tests: Option to generate 50 Chapter-wise tests for each subscribed subject.
- Mock Tests: 3 online mock tests for each exam pattern (ASSET*, SOF, SilverZone, IAIS* Macmillan and All-Inclusive) for each subscribed subject.
It means 3 x 5 = 15 Mock Test Papers for each subject.
- Sample Tests: 20 online mock tests for each exam pattern (ASSET*, SOF, SilverZone, IAIS* Macmillan and All-Inclusive) for each subscribed subject.
It means 20 x 5 = 100 Sample Test Papers for each subject.
*ASSET, IAIS, SOF exams are not conducted for GK.
- All subscriptions are valid till
31st March 2017.
- OlympiadHelper.com provides an Online Test Series and to use this, you need a computer / tablet / smart-phone with
a live internet connection. It does NOT include any printed material or anything that can be downloaded or printed.
- We are not conducting Olympiad exams but making you to prepare for it.
- You can't re-answer Mock test papers.
- You can repeat/re-answer Sample test many times by keeping 1 week gap between 2 attempt for the same paper
- You can repeat/re-answer chapter-wise test 3 times by keeping 1 week gap between 2 attempt for the same paper.
- Yes, you can always revisit the test papers till 31st March 2017.