You expressly understand and agree that:
- Questions and materials provided by OlympiadHelper.com can be used as supplement
to the official reference materials supplied by the organizer of the various Olympiads
examinations, but can’t be used as substitute for the same. For all the candidates,
it is must to go through the reference material, supplied by the organizer of the
exam they are preparing for.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as
is" and "as available" basis. OlympiadHelper.com expressly disclaims all warranties
of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- OlympiadHelper.com makes no warranty that
- (i) the service will meet your requirements,
- (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate
- (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased
or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is
done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any
damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of
any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by
you from OlympiadHelper.com or through or from the service will create any warranty
not expressly stated in the terms.