At OlympiadHelper.com, we provide subject-wise online test series. Our question papers are designed to handle all the
competitive exams including ASSET. If you are appearing in ASSET Exams then you can take help of our online mock / sample
papers for Mathematics, Science and English subjects to evaluate and improve your preparation.
Official site -
Salient Features of ASSET
It is a scientifically designed, skill-based assessment test. Rather than testing rote learning,
through multiple-choice questioning, it focuses on measuring how well SKILLS and CONCEPTS underlying the school syllabus
have been learnt by the student. The test provides information on the strengths and weaknesses of individual students
and also entire classes.
This international bench marking test is a low stake test.
Students take this test without any preparation because it tests their understanding of the concepts taught in
the subject. With the result, students get a diagnostic report that shares their strong areas and their weak areas.
The Student MyBook also contains their international bench marking and practice questions to help overcome their
Benefits of ASSET
- For students of classes 3-10
- Core Subjects: English, Maths and Science.
- Optional Subjects: Social Studies and Hindi
- Based on the CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and major state boards’curriculum
- Detailed Skill-wise feedback with customized letter for every student and teacher
- Conducted in the school during school hours
- Schools choose to take the test in summer (July-August) or winter (December)
- Provides feedback on real learning
- Allows student to know where he/ she stands.
- Pinpoints areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- it allows SCHOOLS to benchmark themselves against the best and identify areas requiring improvement.
- it provides TEACHERS insights into where exactly their students are weak compared to the national average or another section or school
- it allows SCHOOLS to focus on initiatives like teacher training in the areas where they are needed the most
- t provides concrete ideas to teachers of questions that can be used to improve assessment methods.
Based on the Indian curriculum (CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and major state boards)
Date Of examination
- ASSET - Summer Round - August 2016
- ASSET - Winter Round - December 2016
- Duration : Classes 3 to 10 : 50-70 multiple-choice Questions / 45 minutes to 70 minutes per paper