Official site - UCO
India has seen a spectacular success in IT and computers which is acknowledged around the world. But computer education in our country is highly fragmented and without any common goal of platform. Realizing the huge importance of streamlined and competitive education in computers and IT and with a view to fortifying India's success, Unified Council is foraying into its Unified Cyber Olympiad.
It motivates children to strengthen their knowledge in mental ability, logical reasoning & computer knowledge. Proficiency in these areas will help every child to face the problems related to software solutions, management crises, lack of judgement and decision making .
Unified Cyber Olympiad(UCO), which will be held across the country with the following goals :
- Streamlining computer education.
- Instilling competitiveness in computer education.
- Including logic, reasoning and mental ability in the learning process.
- Identifying talent and assessing students on a nationwide platform
- Exposing students to the latest technology and study in computers.
UCO will be conducted at two levels. The first level exam will be conducted in the respective school premises. 500 students from every class will be selected
for the second level exam, which will be conducted at the nearest selected State Head Quarters/Main Towns.
Student of classes 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 are eligible to participate in this examination.
Exam Schedule - 2016 - 17
- Date of Examintion : 21st October 2016.
- Time : 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
This exam will be conducted in two levels.
- First level will be conducted in the school premises of the respective schools.
- Second level for the top 500 students from each class will be conducted in the nearest selected State Head Quarters/Main Towns.
The medium of the test will be English.
There will be a different question paper for each class.
All the questions are of the objective-type with no negative marking for wrong answers.
- No. of Questions :50
- Duration:60 Minutes
Division of Marks
- Mental Ability:15 marks
- Reasoning:15 Marks
- English :5 Marks
Note: The above pattern is applicable for 2 levels of exam.
UCO question papers are more class specific than syllabus specific. Please refer the syllabus provided.
Unified Cyber Olympiad question papers are suitable for students following CBSE / ICSE / ISC and various other State Board syllabi.