Showcase your achievements:
If you have used Olympiad Helper for Science exam preparation and you are selected for LEVEL - 2
, then we would like to showcase
your achievement to our website and Facebook page. Please fill the details
To see NSO RESULT - CLICK HERE
Criteria for qualifying for the 2nd level:
- Top 5% of students, class wise, who appeared for the 1st level Olympiad.
- Top 25 rank Holders, Zone wise & Class wise.
- Class topper, where 10 or more students from a class appeared for the NSO and scored 50% or more marks & section topper with over 25 participants & scored 50% or more marks.
- The 2nd level exam will be conducted Off-Line (On Paper)
- The 2nd level exam is scheduled on Sunday 12th Feb 2017. Exact time and venue will be shared by end Jan 2017.
- As per SOF - Student Performance Reports/Participation Certificates/ School Topper Medals/ Medals of Excellence / Certificate of Excellence as applicable will be sent to respective schools by end Jan 2017.