Showcase your achievements:
If you have used Olympiad Helper for Computer/Cyber exam preparation and you are selected for LEVEL - 2
, then we would like to showcase
your achievement to our website and Facebook page. Please fill the details
To see the RESULT - CLICK HERE
Criteria for qualifying for the NCO 2nd level:
- Level exam will not be held for Class two students
- Criteria for qualifying for the 2nd level
- Top 5% of students, class wise, who appeared for the 1st level Olympiad.
- Top 25 rank Holders, Zone wise & Class wise.
- Class topper, where 10 or more students from a class appeared for the NCO and scored 50%
or more marks & section topper with over 25 participants & scored 50% or more marks.
- The 2nd level exam is scheduled to be held during mid Feb 2017. Exact time,
date and venue will be shared by end Jan 2017.
- Student Performance Reports/Participation Certificates/ School Topper Medals/ Medals of Excellence
/ Certificate of Excellence as applicable will be sent to respective schools by Jan 2017.
- For name correction / any other query, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org